|Overall Success Rate||71.5%|
|Long Term Results|
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Less Side effects|
|Company Refund Policy|
|Pills Per Bottle||60|
|Price Per Bottle||N/A|
Adult film star John Lawrence formulated and endorses PHGH, which he promotes as the source of “bigger, harder erections that make women crazy for you.” Is he pulling your leg? Not if you believe that someone who has starred in more than 100 films has a secret to his erectile power and overall sexual potency.
Lawrence is quick to point out a number of problems in male enhancing formulas, from supplements completely devoid of any ingredients that actually work to having ingredients so minuscule in amounts that they are practically useless. He also harps on those containing illegal elements of pharmaceutical drugs unbeknownst to the user, using only powdered versions of certain ingredients instead of powerful extracts, and adding extracts that have often undergone invalid extraction processes.
PHGH was designed to be taken as a daily supplement to your normal diet for best results. It targets enhanced blood flow to the penis, which is usually the main goal behind harder and more lasting erections. It primarily offers this benefit through five herbal compounds that help maximize men’s sexual wellness, namely Tribulus terrestris, arginine, tongkat ali, epimedium, and maca.
Another one of the components of PHGH is a naturally occurring chemical known as Piperine, an alkaloid compound that by itself has no direct connection to the male sex drive but has been found to inhibit drug metabolism and increase the availability of various other compounds. Piperine is believed to make other chemicals work better in your body.
PHGH highlights the following ingredients in its formula:
- Tribulus Terrestris– The backbone of PHGH – a potent herb that causes your body to release testosterone.
- Arginine– L-Arginine is a natural compound found in many different food sources. It is also a crucial ingredient in any male enhancement formula. This is the main ingredient that causes blood to flow into your erections.
- Tongkat Ali– An ancient and mysterious root that grows in the jungles of Indonesia.
- Epimedium(aka Horny Goat Weed) – A Chinese aphrodisiac dating back to ancient times. According to legend, a goat herder noticed his flock exhibiting extraordinary sexual activity after they ate this weed. Recent studies have clearly shown that Epimedium, just like Arginine, also increases your levels of nitric oxide.
- Maca– A root-vegetable and medicinal herb native to the high Andes of Peru. Scientists believe that the mountainous valley near Lake Junin, known as the “Magic Valley” to the Incas, is the earth’s genetic origin of the Maca root.
Its proprietary blend comes in 500 milligram servings. Other ingredients are L-Carnitine, DHEA, Catuaba bark, Ginkgo biloba, Muira puama, Bioperine, Silican Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, and Maltodextrin.
PHGH has a laudable focus on improving penile blood flow, inarguably a crucial ingredient of any male enhancement mission. It enjoys glowing customer reviews and feedback, and John Lawrence himself serves as a credible mouthpiece for a supplement like this. However, there’s an urgent need to go beyond this endorsement that the product has been banking on for years now. We need actual results, scientific data, and other supporting information to see how PHGH can fare against time-tested leaders in the industry – way beyond a porn actor’s word that it works.