|Overall Success Rate||79.5%|
|Long Term Results|
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Less Side effects|
|Company Refund Policy|
|Pills Per Bottle||84|
|Price Per Bottle||$39.95|
According to Zytenz, you have found the secret to a better sex life. Underperformers in bed are said to have stumbled on the number 1 male enhancer that will provide bigger, harder erections; more intense pleasure and performance; improved stamina in lovemaking; and intense orgasms. On top of it, the manufacturer promises a 90-day money back guarantee. These are believed to be the handiwork of the 12 proven ingredients cited in Zytenz.
Longer, better, and more intense sex – this is the summary of promises of Zytenz, which brags the fact that its users won’t have to deal with doctor’s prescriptions or expensive price tags anymore. Here is the lineup of potential benefits:
- Improved erections
- Longer, more frequent sexual intercourse
- Reduced penile rigidity
- Enhanced sperm volume, concentration, and motility (movement)
The Zytenz formulation contains the following four major ingredients:
- D-aspartic acid – One of two forms of aspartic acid, an endogenous amino acid,D-aspartic acid has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
- L-arginine – The physiological precursor to nitric oxide, a potent vasodilation. Nitric oxide is also an agent that increases cyclic GMP.
- Eurycoma longifolia – Also known as tongkat ali in Malaysia, is a Malaysian plant is purported to be an aphrodisiac. It has been used by men in Malaysia for over 300 years toimprove strength and power during sexual activities.
- Tribulus terrestris – Part of the Caltrop Family that has been alleged toimprove sexual functions in men in the traditional Chinese and Indian systems. It is purported to be an aphrodisiac.
Here is the complete ingredient list of this supplement: Vitamin B6, niacin, zinc AAC, magnesium, chromium AAC, copper AAC, Tribulus terrestris, beta alanin, arginine ethyl ester, horny goat weed, Cissus quadrangularis, catuaba, oyster mead, Eurycoma longifolia, chaste berry, quercetin, Avena sativa, Mucuna pruriens, indole 3-carbinol, Cnidium monnier, resveratrol, Muira puama, and Maca Peruvian.
Zytenz is never in want of promises for its target customers, from its “fabulous” money back guarantee to its lineup of male enhancement effects. But it obviously overpromised somewhere or spoke sooner than it could back up its claims, as well see a massive lack of published clinical trial findings and basic details such as business contact information and the fine print of its guarantee. It says a lot about a supplement that it cannot furnish these basic details, something that handicapped Zytenz in this review list and probably other review sites.
It is hard to initiate a relationship with this brand without these trust indicators, and with penis pills being a dime a dozen today, Zytenz can easily be relegated at the bottom with so many other more prestigious, better-performing male enhancement pills out there.