Max Hard #27
|Overall Success Rate||71.5%|
|Long Term Results|
|Clinically Proven Ingredients|
|Less Side effects|
|Company Refund Policy|
|Pills Per Bottle||30|
|Price Per Bottle||N/A|
Made by M.D. Science Lab, LLC, Max Hard is a sex-enhancing supplement claiming to get its users hard and keep them hard where and when it counts. It is designed to be taken only before sexual activity to combat erectile dysfunction or improve performance in lovemaking if there’s no dysfunction diagnosed or detected in the first place. One to two capsules of Max Hard are recommended to be taken about 30 to 45 minutes before lovemaking in order to assist in libido enhancement, erection boost, better energy, and achieving more potent orgasms.
This product promises maximum male enhancement, particularly the following:
- Maximum endurance in lovemaking
- Incredible erection quality
- Ultimate staying power
- Enhanced excitement in sex
Max Hard’s roster of ingredients is no different from those of other sexual enhancers targeting men, or those Viagra-type supplements that promise to get the job done. Some of these ingredients are:
- L-Arginineimproves penile blood flow as a precursor to nitric oxide, which is tasked to relax the smooth muscles of the corpus cavernosa and therefore allow more blood to enter.
- Epimediumenhances blood flow to extremities.
- Tribulus Terrestris improves the body’s natural testosterone production through the activation of the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Avena Sativaand Tongkat Ali increase the presence of free, unbound testosterone, which is available for the body to use.
- Siberian Ginseng offers energy, focus, as well as stamina.
- Cnidium Monnierand Maca function as natural aphrodisiacs to get one’s libido going.
The proprietary blend contains the following: Proprietary Blend: Yohimbe, Avena Sativa, Tribulus Terrestris, Siberian Ginseng, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Cnidium Monnier, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Longjack Extract, Maca, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed), Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate.
Max Hard works rather quickly, is relatively affordable, and contains traditionally used herbal and nutritional ingredients. Note, though, that yohimbe is a source of worry since it has been documented to cause unwanted results. Add to this potential drawback are severe lack of manufacturer and product information, lack of clinical testing, and the inability to present something compelling beyond the hype and the power of marketing words. These hamper Max Hard’s potential to go high up our list, particularly if safety is a key concern.